Thirty Days With A Grateful Heart

On Instagram, I follow farmers, makers, mothers, artists, entrepenuers and individuals learning as they go. One photographer does a project every December called 30 Days With A Grateful Heart. Reading her post this morning made me think about the last couple of weeks and how I have been feeling. With all of us being sick, hosting Thanksgiving last week, trying to keep up the house, a teething baby, the fact that people can't just move on from the election, and a toddler testing his boundaries, I realized I have been in a rather negative mindset. 
30 Days With A Grateful Heart is a daily project that makes you sit and recount something that you are Grateful for every day. It will mkae me slow a bit this season, a season that always seems to feel rushed. It will make me take note each day, and maybe even increase my patience with the kids and with myself. 
So, Day 1-Thirty Days With A Grateful Heart-My two little bugs. They are challenging, we are constantly growing and learning together. I am in a constant state of change, becoming someone new, someone better for these two little pieces of my heart. Without them, who knows where I would be right now. Becoming their mother has made me better, made me stronger, and made me see things a little differently. In a bright and exciting new way. 



Comments

Popular Posts